TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10
Our working sessions will be located on the 2nd floor of the Elektra Metropolis hotel. A buffet lunch is available for attendees in the Roof Garden Restaurant 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Location: Magnolia I, II & III at The Elektra Metropolis, 2nd Floor
Make your own way to Dionysus Zonar nestled near the base of the Acropolis with stunning views.
We recommend the following walking route through the center of historic Athens that will take you past many historic sites along the way. Allow for plenty of time to stop and enjoy the sites.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11
Our full day session will be held at the Athens Music Conservatory.
The Athens Conservatoire is the oldest educational institute for the performing arts in modern Greece. Some of their graduates include; Spyros Samaras, Dimitiris Mitropoulos, Nikos Skalkottas, Maria Callas, Gina Bachauer, Alexandra Triantis, Mikis Theodorakis, Dimitris Sgouros, among others.
Please meet in the lobby at 8:30 am to walk to the bus pick up point.
Stephen Brown, WPI Board Chair and CEO at Fuse Create leads this pass the mic session as WPI Partners will be asked to share one area of your business that you are most excited about, or, one business challenge you are facing that you hope your Partners can help you address.
One representative from each agency will be given two minutes to represent your organization. For those speakers, sponsors and guests in attendance, we invite you to join in this experience as well!
We are obsessed with the idea that everything in the world is changing faster than ever.
But what are the changes that really matter? What new technologies should we work around, what new opportunities should we embrace and how can we remember time honored principles that haven’t altered.
This is an exciting foray into seeing an era of marketing, a provocation into new ways to think, on profound new ideas and possibilities we can unleash.
It's no secret that trust is the bedrock of all effective relationships, in life, in society, in business and in leadership.
So, why do we regularly take trust for granted? Why don't we value it, teach it as a core life skill, and use it to our best advantage in the workplace?
To master the art of trusting in you, you have to be prepared to make the effort to go inside of you. To ask the simple yet powerful questions and commit to changing established habits for the better. Without guidance and a structured approach this vital skill too often fails to happen; especially when the stakes are high!
In this Motivational Talk you will learn:
- The Trust Framework Check-In Tool from The Real Method
- How to spot imposter syndrome through the words ‘NEED’ and ‘WANT
- How to connect your inner intuition to unlock your full potential
- The key simple yet powerful four questions that will help you commit to changing established negative habits for the better
- The impact the subconscious brain has on our ability to trust in ourselves
Welcome to our 2-hour workshop on transforming LinkedIn from a mundane social media network into a dynamic business tool. Throughout this session, we will explore various eye-opening insights that will revolutionize your perspective on LinkedIn.
With +700.000 marketing and communication decision makers active on LinkedIn, it’s the ideal place to identify, engage and network with future clients. But where to start? What is the role of the corporate channel, what are the benefits of employee advocacy programs? This workshop will provide you with fact based information on buyers behavior and how to adapt your strategy to grow your agency and maybe even your client’s success.
Discover the key elements of social selling and unlock the potential of LinkedIn for effective lead generation. Learn the art of thought leadership and understand how personal and corporate branding can drive sales. Additionally, we will delve into strategies to amplify brand awareness by leveraging impactful content. Lastly, gain valuable insights on the winning outreach strategy, taking you from connecting with prospects to converting them into loyal clients. Get ready to elevate your LinkedIn game to new heights!
- Introduction: LinkedIn, from boring Social Media network to vibrant Business Tool
- 5 Insights that will change your view on LinkedIn forever.
- The elements of Social Selling and how to use LinkedIn for lead generation
- Thought Leadership sells: the essence of Personal & Corporate Branding
- Increase Brand awareness: how to maximize the Impact of your Content
- The winning Outreach Strategy: from Connecting to Converting
And in addition, also how LinkedIn can be used as a Service to boost Client’s Success.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12
John Harris, President & CEO, Worldwide Partners will provide an update on the network and outline the goals and strategies for the future.
In this session, Jon Evans, Chief Customer Officer of System1 and host of the #1 marketing podcast Uncensored CMO, will showcase how advertising can be linked to business performance by leveraging emotion, and take a closer look at the specific features that make advertising most impactful and why. The insights from this presentation, including an analysis of top-scoring ads, will help agencies develop and present campaigns with greater confidence to clients and prospects alike.
Steve Vranakis, ECD of Google, former Chief Creative Officer for Greece, and 12-time Cannes Lion winner sits down to share his thoughts on leadership and the intersection of creativity and technology.
WPI client Staci Mellman, SVP of Marketing of Brand USA, shares a client’s point of view of the power of independent agencies and what led to their decision to select an independent agency network solution vs. a multinational holding company.
The advertising industry has made great strides in embracing DEIB principles in recent years. But there is more we can all be doing to ensure that all underrepresented audiences are being addressed. This panel of indie agency leaders will share their experiences and efforts to connect with underrepresented consumers and attract and retain underrepresented talent.
- Hugh Boyle, Founder of WPI agency Doable will discuss their commitment to being primarily staffed by professionals with disabilities, as they focus on marketing to the disabled community
- Tracy Hitchcock, COO of WPI agency Stoltz Group, will talk about their We See Your Potential RETURNship Program, which empowers individuals with a fresh start after taking a break from their careers
- Christopher Kenna, CEO of Brand Advance Group, will discuss how their agency and technology connect brands to underrepresented communities globally
WPI Shareholders only