HOTELS IN DENVER
Please note that Worldwide Partners has not contracted a room block for this event. As such you will be responsible for making your own accommodation arrangements. We will be hosting our meeting days at The Art Hotel, which is also walking distance from WPI HQ. Other recommended hotels are all within an easy uber/lyft ride from all the venues of this meeting.
The Art Hotel Denver, Curio Collection by Hilton
1201 Broadway, Denver CO, 80203
Room Rates: from US$249 NO ROOMS AVAILABLE
25 Columbine Street, Denver, CO 80206
Room Rates: from US$ 355
JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
150 Clayton Lane, Denver, CO 80206
Room Rates: from US$ 396
Moxy Denver Cherry Creek
240 Josephine Street, Denver, CO 80206
Room Rates: from US$ 210
Hilton Denver City Center
1701 California Street, Denver, CO, 80202
Room Rates: from US$ 190
Hyatt Place Denver Downtown
440 14th Street, Denver, CO, 80202
Room Rates: from US$ 180
Courtyard by Marriott Denver Downtown
934, 16th Street Mall, Denver, CO, 80202
Rood Rates: from US$ 190
We will be following the current Denver Public Health Orders with regards to masking, social distancing and vaccinations. Currently there are no restrictions in place, however this could be subject to change. Please check the updated public health orders before attendance.
All our venues practice enhanced cleaning COVID protocols. The WPI staff in attendance are fully vaccinated. While masks are not mandated in Denver, we will have masks and individual hand sanitizers available if you prefer.
In the event of another surge, lock downs or changing travel restrictions, the meeting could be canceled. In the event that WPI cancels the meeting, your per person will be refunded.
As you begin to plan your trip, we encourage you to investigate the current travel requirements and/or restrictions in place for your state/country, as these are changing on a weekly basis.
We also encourage you to clarify the airline’s policies on flight changes, refunds and travel credits.
DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
RIDE APP SERVICES
Ride Apps like Lyft and Uber offer pickup and drop-off transportation service for passengers at Denver International Airport.
Ride App Drop-Off Location - Level 5, Curbside:
Passengers arriving at the airport via a ride app service will be dropped off at their specified airline location on Level 5, east and west.
Customers using a ride app service may only be dropped off at this location on Level 5.
Ride App Pickup Location - Level 5, Island 5:
Passengers who have requested rides through the Lyft and Uber apps should follow signs for ground transportation then exit the terminal through doors 506-510 (west side) and 507-511 (east side) on Level 5 near baggage claim and proceed to Island 5 to meet your driver.
Customers using a ride app service may only be picked up in the designated area of Level 5. Find the Ride App Pickup Area on this interactive map.
Taxicabs are readily available and provide service to the Denver metro area and surrounding counties. Some companies may also provide service to other destinations within the state of Colorado. Check with your taxicab company of choice (or with your driver at the airport) for more information on fares and destinations served.
Flat Rate Charges
The following popular destinations have flat-rate charges (one-way fare, airport access fee already included):
- Downtown (Zone A) - $56.03
- Denver Tech. Center (Zone B) - $62.03
- Boulder (Zone C) - $89.03
- Tower Road (Zone D) - $29.03
- Broomfield and Louisville Area: $71.03 (Yellow Cab only)
Metered Taxicab Rates
Fares to all other metro area destinations are based on the taxicab’s meter. For example, a one-way taxicab ride from the airport to Cherry Creek Shopping Center (near downtown Denver) typically costs $62 to $70, plus a $5.03 airport access fee for each metered taxi trip.
Taxicabs pick-up and drop-off from Jeppesen Terminal, Level 5, Island 1, outside Doors 505, 507 and 511 (Terminal East), and Doors 506, 510 and 512 (Terminal West).
A LINE COMMUTER TRAIN
The A Line commuter train, operated by the Regional Transportation District (RTD), offers convenient transportation between DEN and downtown Denver:
- Distance: 23 miles of track from DEN to downtown’s Denver Union Station
- Travel time: 37 minutes from DEN to Denver Union Station
- Frequency: trains run every 15 minutes during peak travel times, and every 30 minutes from 3 a.m. - 5 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. (for exact departure and arrival times, please consult the schedule on the RTD website)
- Tickets: A Line tickets may be purchased using cash or credit cards at the ticket vending machines located at the train stations or at the DEN Transit Center. Tickets can also be purchased at the RTD Information Booth at the Transit Center
- Passenger capacity: two paired cars accommodate 182 seated and 158 standing passengers
- Fare: the airport fare is $10.50 per day from any of the stations along the A Line and includes unlimited rides on the A Line during a single business day and well as serving as a Regional pass should you desire to go elsewhere
- Read more facts here.